Please ensure you read these over before playing our servers. Excuses such as “I didn’t read the rules” will lead you to being linked here and ignored.
Thank You for Playing on Rusticles.
1. English only in chat.
2. Don't be overly personal or toxic. Everyone gets abit frustrated at times, and that's fine in a competitive game, but don't cross the line. Bringing up deaths/illnesses and so forth are a firm no no.
3. No racism, racial slurs or nazism. We don't care if you're black yourself, if your nan is from Nigeria or if you spell certain words with numbers instead of letters. Racial slurs are derived from negativity towards a race. We don't allow it. Same goes for signs featuring nazi symbols etc on the outside of bases.
4. No griefing in any way, no locking off tool cupboards etc. We do not allow base takeovers, as we advertise as noob friendly we like to give people the option to keep what they've designed and built. This helps people not give up as easy and gives the option of carrying on and rebuilding. This helps the server keep population which benefits everyone. Doors, turrets etc are allowed to be placed and locked while you are raiding, once the raid is complete, please remove any traps/doors/locks.
We DO allow and understand the need to sometimes add your own doorways/walls during a raid. If this is the case either of the parties can contact staff to have the unwanted parts removed.
We DO allow the taking over/griefing of quarrys & caves. If you build on/in them, be prepared to defend them.
We DO allow the taking over/griefing of raid bases. If your not sure if something qualifies as a raid base – ask an admin.
We DO allow foundation wiping of bases to take the area over. If someone is willing to use the explosives to clear an area so there is no previously owned entities, they are welcome to build there as their own.
There is NO specified time limit on a raid. We frequently get told “But they have been raiding for ‘x’ amount of hours.” A raid is only complete once loot has been moved/the raiders have moved on to something else. If you are not sure, you can ask an admin to check on the progress of a raid.
5. Group limit, including allies is 5 on the 5 man monthly, 3 on the s/d/t servers, 2 on the s/d servers and 5 on modded(10x). Offline members of your team are always included in the total also. You can replace a member of your team, but TC has to be cleared, keylocks cleared and their bags chopped. We do NOT allow this to be done constantly, if we noticed you are changing teammates just to keep 5 on at all times, this will be counted towards breaking the rules. While it is not required to tell us when you change a team mate, it can be useful in case a door etc is missed when changing someone out.
6. Do NOT impersonate staff, or falsely call out admin abuse, even if you're joking. Some people can't take a joke and new players might not stick around because of that incorrect statement. There is ZERO tolerance for this. Immediate mute.
7. Glitches that give an unfair advantage such as hiding stashes under foundations, hiding shops filled with loot at the bottom of the ocean etc are a strict no go area. This also goes for people building under the map in certain areas.
If there is something you're unsure of or you don't feel is covered here, please give one of us a shout and we'll do our best to clarify it for you.
* * Break any of these rules at your own risk, mutes and bans will be handed out if these rules are broken. * * *